Here are a few articles from this week that I found interesting:
- The Failed Promise of Innovation in the U.S. — During the past decade, innovation has stumbled. And that may help explain America’s economic woes
- RJM: Does true innovation need to move economies forward? Is there such a thing as spinning on useless innovation? It seems that Jim Collin’s new book seems to think so as well.
- How Cloud Computing Will Change Business — IBM, Qualcomm, Nokia, and other majors, along with startups, are preparing to cash in on new technology. Not that it will be easy
- RJM: Nothing to revolutionary about this article but interesting how companies are realizing the importance of having information at your finger tips. Very good case studies from various companies.
- Why We Tweet — We’re now big fans of Twitter. To those with eyebrows aloft, here’s how it happened
- RJM: The Welch family perspective on Tweeting. This is like my dad joining Facebook.