2200 Sacramento Street, Apt #402 San Francisco, CA [link]
- ~1300 Square Feet
- Newly Renovated
- 2 Bedroom (Newly painted)
- 2 Bathroom (Newly painted and Tiled)
- 1 Indoor Secure Parking spot
- Hardwood floors
- Refurbished kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Garbage disposal
- Newly Painted
- Breath taking views of twin peaks and the Golden Gate bridge from large private deck
- Private Storage
- South facing corner location provides plenty of sunlight
- Full-time doorman (The best in San Francisco!)
- Onsite Maintenance staff
- Newly remodeled Washer and Dryer room in Building
- Newly remodeled modern lobby
- Newly remodeled elevators and garage areas
- Great location!
- Walking distance from Union St, Fillmore St, Polk St. and Van Ness.
- Located at the corner of Lafayette Park for easy access to tennis courts, relaxing and dog walking
- Located directly in front of the Muni #1 Bus for easy access downtown
- Located just a few blocks from the California Cable Car
- Access to building penthouse suite for parties and events. Suite has postcard view of bay including the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz.
If Interested …
- Looking for at least 1 year lease term.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested