2200 Sacramento Street, Apt #402 San Francisco, CA [link]
Beautiful Pacific Heights High Rise Condo, recently remodeled with beautiful views. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and assigned parking space in gated secure and enclosed garage. Spacious open concept great room with hardwood floors, with enormous floor to ceiling windows/glass doors that flood the rooms in natural light. Fully managed building with 24-hour doorman, gym and penthouse club room with panoramic “bridge to bridge” views. Easy commute to downtown. MUNI stop is steps from the building’s front door. Close walk to nearby Polk St and Filmore St shops and restaurants. Directly across the street from Lafayette Park, with picturesque walking trails, kids playground and tennis.
- ~1200 Square Feet
- Newly Renovated
- 2 Bedroom (Newly painted)
- 2 Bathroom (Newly painted and Tiled)
- 1 Indoor Secure Parking spot
- Hardwood floors
- Refurbished kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Garbage disposal
- Newly Painted
- Breath taking views of twin peaks and the Golden Gate bridge from large private deck
- Private Storage
- South facing corner location provides plenty of sunlight
- Full-time doorman (The best in San Francisco!)
- Onsite Maintenance staff
- Newly remodeled Washer and Dryer room in Building
- Newly remodeled modern lobby
- Newly remodeled elevators and garage areas
- Newly added gym
- Great location!
- Walking distance from Union St, Fillmore St, Polk St. and Van Ness.
- Located at the corner of Lafayette Park for easy access to tennis courts, relaxing and dog walking
- Located directly in front of the Muni #1 Bus for easy access downtown
- Located just a few blocks from the California Cable Car
- Access to building penthouse suite for parties and events. Suite has postcard view of bay including the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz.
If Interested …
- Available July 1, 2020 — looking for at least 1 year lease term.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested